Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Year Three

Hello Friends,

Year three is off to a great start. I admit I was a bit anxious about what the huge turn over in staff would mean, but we've been blessed with a very flexible, excited, hard working group of people. The atmosphere has definitely changed for the better. I am currently teaching elementary and middle school music and working part-time in the library! Relationships, language ability, and familiarity with the city and culture continue to ripen and deepen.
Anna is doing well. She has a lot of responsibilities at the school and she fulfills them well.

I am also in the "what am I going to do next year" boat. There are so many factors to process and decisions to make, and the calendar keeps moving forward despite my dragging feet. I have to consistently cast this worry about the future upon my Father who has promised to guide and provide.

Peace




No comments: